Welcome to the Department of Pediatrics fellowship programs based at Arkansas Children’s Hospital, one of 10 largest free standing Children’s Hospitals in the USA. We have the following ACGME accredited fellowship programs:
- Critical Care Medicine
- Developmental – Behavioral Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine
- Hematology – Oncology
- Infectious Disease
- Neonatal – Perinatal
The fellowship programs provide excellent educational opportunities for all our fellows. Among other things, fellows have opportunities to
- Earn a graduate certificate in clinical and translational sciences while completing their fellowship.
- Participate in annual fellows research day
- Apply for internal grants (CUMG, etc)
- Participate in a combined educational curriculum on topics related to research, education and career development.